The properly rendered version of this document can be found at Read The Docs.
If you are reading this on github, you should instead click here.
Try it now: https://gabrowse.appspot.com/
GABrowse is a sample application designed to demonstrate the capabilities of the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health API GA4GH v0.5.1. Currently, you can view data from Google and Ensembl.
- Use the button on the left to select a Read group set or Call set.
- Once loaded, choose a chromosome and zoom or drag the main graph to explore Read data.
- Individual bases will appear once you zoom in far enough.
To make use of this upon your own data:
- First, load your data into Google Genomics. See Load Data into Google Genomics for more detail as to how to do this.
- Navigate to the auth-enabled endpoint http://gabrowse-with-auth.appspot.com/ and go through the oauth flow.
- View some data, for example http://gabrowse-with-auth.appspot.com/#=&readsetId=CMvnhpKTFhCJyLrAurGOnrAB&backend=GOOGLE&callsetId=10473108253681171589-538&cBackend=GOOGLE&location=5%3A90839366
- Then modify the ReadGroupSetId and/or CallsetId in the URL to those of your data.
The code for this sample application is on GitHub https://github.com/googlegenomics/api-client-python