Google Genomics Cookbook¶
Welcome to the Google Genomics Cookbook on Read the Docs.
Here on Read the Docs, you will find documentation and tutorials for common tasks including moving, transforming, and analyzing genomic data.
- Select Genomic Data to work with
- Process Data on Google Cloud
- Run workflows and common tasks in parallel
- Create a Grid Engine cluster on Compute Engine
- Create a Grid Engine cluster with Preemptible VM workers
- Run SAMtools to index BAM files in Cloud Storage
- Compress/Decompress files in Cloud Storage
- Run Galaxy on Compute Engine
- Run NCBI BLAST on Compute Engine
- Run Bioconductor on Compute Engine
- Run iPython Notebooks on Compute Engine
- Access Genomic Data using...
- Analyze Data in Google Genomics
- Learn More